Lower Back Pain
Is one of the most common medical conditions. It is a painful condition affecting the lower portion of the spine. Low back pain is often caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Other common causes include: improper lifting, poor posture, degenerative disc disease, lack of regular exercise, fracture, bulging or herniated discs, sciatica, pinched nerve, muscle pain or even arthritis of the spine. Also called lumbago.
Current research supports that Chiropractic is a very effective form of treatment for lower back pain.
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Spinal Traction-Decompression
- Massage Therapy/ Manual Therapy
- Trigger point Injections
- Physical Reconditioning/Movement Therapy
- Naturopathic treatments like dietary change, homeopathic supplements and nature-based modalities. CBD
- Relaxation Techniques and Behavioral Health
- Facet Injections
- Epidural Injections